Do you have the skills and ambition to deliver positive leadership to a system administration team within a dynamic housing service?
Are you an excellent project manager with housing, business analysis, and system expertise?
Do you have the experience to lead the procurement and implementation of our new housing ICT systems?
We are currently commencing an extensive programme of updating and renewing our ICT systems to support customer relations, housing options and lettings, housing management, asset management, and repairs and maintenance, and we need your experience and skills to ensure:
- Excellent project team management and engagement of all teams using the systems
- Development of specifications and management of the procurement processes
- Understanding of system requirements and smooth integration with other Council systems
- Excellent partnership arrangements with suppliers
- Proactive project management, implementation management, and contract management
- Effective problem solving
- Proactive risk management
The post holder will also manage a team of system administrators to ensure continued delivery and development of housing systems to meet business objectives and provide an excellent customer experience.
This post is permanent. The hours of work are 37 hours per week, working Monday to Friday and the role is based at Palatine Hall, Lancaster (Although currently the post holder would be required to work from home).
The Council currently operates an excellent Flexible Working Hours Scheme which applies to this post. Subject to the needs of this business, this may allow employees to work between the hours of 6:00am-10:30pm.
We are a Forces Friendly employer, and an Armed Forces Covenant committed organisation. We welcome applications from defence reserves and other members of our armed forces community.
Excellent benefits include: A Local Government Pension Scheme (the Council makes a 15.5% contribution). Discounted gym membership and discount on days out, activities and retail.
Interview date: Monday, 22nd February 2021